jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

My Cover Letter for Westaff Inc.

July 13, 2007

Kathy Chersy
Employer relation assistant
Westaff Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Order Number:112233

Dr. Ms.Chersy

My outgoing personality and my recently completed education make me a strong candidate for a position as a Marketing Assistant for Westaff, Inc.

I recently graduated from the University Rafael Belloso Chacin with a degree in advertising/public relations, also I have two workshops about customer behavior and planning account.

Although a recent graduate, I am not a typical new graduate. I was working such jobs as radio advertising sales, newspaper subscription sales, all of which enhanced my formal education.

I have the maturity, skills, and abilities to embark on a career in Marketing Assistant, and I'd like to do this in Westaff, Inc.

I will be in Fort Lauderdale at the end of this month, and I'd like very much to talk with you concerning a position at Westaff Inc. I will follow up this letter with a phone call to see if I can arrange a time to meet with you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Ricardo Chacón
C2, Resid, Vista Bella,
Salto Angel Building
Maracaibo, Venezuela
00 58 414 624 1592
Racs1985@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios: